domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

RETRATOS RECIENTES



Here you are the portraits of two of my favourites lead singers. I hope you like them, I did them the best I could. One, the first, is MARILYN MANSON and the second is DERO GOI. Here put my first attempts but I think these are a little better, well when you see the others and these, you can tell me your favourites. No more to say.
(Aquí teneis los retratos de dos de mis cantantes favoritos. Espero que os gusten, los hice lo mejor que pude. Uno, el primero, es MARILYN MANSON y el segundo es DERO GOI. Aquí puse mis primeros intentos pero creo que estos son un poco mejores, bueno cuando veais los otros y estos, podeis decirme vuestros favoritos. Nada más que decir.)
Maybe my english isn´t very well but I hope you undertand me, more and less, ^^

No hay comentarios: